Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Phantom Galleries: Fault lines

I spent the one sunny day of the week listening to Linda Ronstadt's Living in the USA with my Dad in the backyard. He kicked it on a lawn chair, while I practiced my spray can.
Check out my can control (thank you one20crew, all the way back in 2002!)
I started this as a live painting in September last year at the Indy Arts fest in Golden Gate park. Its up now on South First street as part of a two wall Phantom Galleries project.

Faultlines

Photos 009

Photos 016

Photos 011


You can see the installation at380 South First Street in downtown San Jose, just a few buildings over from Anno Domini Gallery.

***

Unrelated: Dance Video

How great is this Bboy Cloud vs Bboy Differ clip?
Yeah, enjoy this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read this forum since 2 weeks and now i have decided to register to share with you my ideas. [url=http://inglourious-seo.com]:)[/url]