Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Two July Shows

I'm in two shows this month. The first, will be Friday night:



"Artificial Nature"
Clint Imboden, Liz Maher, Michael Singman-Aste, Mark Schroeder, Devin Cecil-Wishing, Andy Gouveia, Ginny Parsons, David Burke
In the installation room: T. Joseph Enos

July 10- August 16, 2009
Opening Reception: July 10, 2009
7:00 - 10:00 p.m.

Catered by Flying Monkey Catering of Marin

Autobody Fine Art
1517 Park Street
Alameda, CA 94501

http://www.autobodyfineart.com/exhibitions/exhibitions_upcoming.php

***



Also, I am happy to report that I will be showing at Studio Gallery in San Francisco as part of the upcoming Mischief group show. Stop by and see this watercolor portrait of Edgar Allen Poe in person.

The show will run from July 15th - August 9th.
Reception: Sun, July 19th, 2-6 pm

STUDIO Gallery
1815 Polk Street (between Washington & Jackson)
San Francisco, CA 94109

2 comments:

Sandi Billingsley said...

You have really captured the essence of Edgar, not that I know him personally, but the essence of his writing.I visited your web site & I love the work you are doing. Good luck

Andy Gouveia said...

Thanks for the support, Sandi. Glad my Edgar does him justice.