Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Links



I have a piece in the upcoming I Have The Power show at the Double Punch in North Beach SF. Its a He-Man/Master's of the the Universe tribute show. I did a piece inspired by the Man-E-Faces character.

Opening Reception June 20th 7pm

Double Punch
1821 Powell St
San Francisco CA 94133

***

The blogMy Love For You is a Stampede of Horses just posted some great work by Kenji Hirata.


***

I've been enjoying looking at the art of Nathan Spoor.
Here's a link to an interview and some images. He does really strange, beautiful, mysterious work.

***

Yoko Shimizu is doing Comic Book Covers for Vertigo now.
Here is a post.

***

Every year, I rediscover the Incredible String Band. Here is a great video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fraY26V1NGc

***

And here is a classic piece from Devin Cecil-Wishing, who will be showing with me in the upcoming Artificial Nature group show at Autobody Fine Art.

No comments: