Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

2nd Street Mural - Finished

2nd Street Mural.  Downtown San Jose

2nd Street Mural.  Downtown San Jose

2nd Street Mural.  Downtown San Jose

2nd Street Mural.  Downtown San Jose

On Monday just after sundown I put the final touches on the 2nd street mural, signed the wall, and did my last clean up with Pellet. I'm quite proud. Its the largest thing I've painted so far. Stop by if your in downtown San Jose and see it in person. It took nearly 15 days of painting and several days of prep. I'm grateful for all the help from Cherri and Brian, and all the artists who helped out: Pellet, Cisco, Ages, Lacey Bryant, Pugs, my Mom, and especially my Dad. Thanks. There will be more.

And a few pictures by Cherri

2nd Street Mural.  Downtown San Jose

4 comments:

Nikki Lukas said...

wow that is huge!! good job! i hope to see it in person one day

Daniel Lee said...

Dude, it looks awesome!

You know if you upload straight to Blogger instead of embedding from Flickr, one would actually be able to click on your pictures and see the mural in detail.

Floria said...

that looks great anday. i especially like the silicon valley looking part! i'll tell my parents to try and check it out.

bluehour said...

Hey Andy,

Your Mural looks amazing. very cool. See ya soon.